Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Sponsors will continue to have the chance to build brand awareness, create new partnerships, and strengthen existing ones, with all participants. Sponsorship opportunities will also include publicity through both pre-event and onsite options.
A summary of these advantages include:
- Highlight your company’s current products/services and generate interest in those under development
- Engage participants to build new relationships and expand existing customer base, both nationally and internationally
- Provide a consistent presence for your company in the vaccine and related research sector, further increasing visibility
- Strengthen existing relationships and reinforce the benefits offered by your company
- Present cutting-edge data on the latest technologies to key-decision makers and globally renowned researchers
The same opportunities are open to non-profit organizations, academic groups/vaccine centers, and publishing companies including scientific or trade journals related to vaccines, infectious diseases, and general biotechnology.